Sunday, November 05, 2006

Without further adieu...

OK, OK, I get it. You want pictures. I dont know if this is because of the whole "a picture is worth a thousand words" deal or if you would just rather see some pictures than read my looooong verbose blog posts, but here is a start. If this works. We all know how much I suck at computers.

This is a very random assortment and I know there are some duplicates. I will add more and put some captions on them when I have time/figure out how. The older people in the photos, to answer many many questions, are not fellow inmates but two homeless people who lived in our hotel in Thessaloniki (possibly not so much a hotel as a homeless shelter). They were hilarious. The video we have of them is priceless. The first are from London TWO months ago, the beach ones are from Sardinia, then most are recent...prison, etc. They will all be explained in due time. This is just a taster...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AYt2jZs5Zs2Llw


Hope this works. Otherwise you will have to wait some more.

No comments: